Each October, up to 25% of each Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Show’s total sales will be donated to Cancer Research UK. The money you raise supports vital research into all aspects of breast cancer. Over £1 million pounds has been donated since 2007.
Your Lancashire Consultant is: Lynne Moores-France
* details of how to get invites at bottom of this post.
Gather your friends, family and colleagues for a Cooking Show Fundraiser.
You can purchase all of the special Help Whip Cancer Pink/Paisley products in the middle picture and Pampered Chef will donate £1 for each one sold.
- Paisley Oven Mitt – £10.50
- Pink Classic Scraper – £10.75
- Paisley Oven Pad – £8.25
- Cake Tester – £3.75
As an exclusive offer, I will personally combine all of these products and the New Individual Brownie Tin (normally £18.75) and the Seasons Best Cookbook (normally £2.50) for £45.00 (saving £1.25) – then you will be able to choose a FREE gift from Pampered Chef of either:
You can see all of these items on the Pampered Chef Website under Guest Offers
Everyone who attends a Cooking Show will:
- Try our innovative, multifunctional kitchen tools.
- Learn to prepare impressive recipes quickly.
- Enjoy the tasty results.
- Relax and have fun!
Following this fun, interactive demonstration, we invite you and your guests to place orders. People love our high-quality products. And we have a wide variety at every price level, so everyone can support efforts to raise money for your organisation.
Your organisation or charity receives up to 25% of the Show’s total sales!
In addition to the £’s raised for the sale of the pink/paisley products.
Your charity or organisation receives:
- 25% for fundraisers with £800 or more in show sales.
- 20% for those between £400 – £799.99 in show sales.
- 15% for those between £150 – £3099.99 in show sales
- For each confirmed new Show booked at your fundraiser, Cancer Research receives an additional £2.50 donation.
- All donations are made in the form of a cheque from The Pampered Chef®, and are in lieu of host benefits.
Note: To qualify as a Cooking Show Fundraiser, guest sales must total a minimum of £150. Percentages are based upon total guest sales before shipping. Future bookings include Cooking Shows, Catalogue Shows and Cooking Show Fundraisers.